Obtaining the best (most responsible) quote in the least
We need the following:
1) Drawings or photos – the more accurate and the more details
the better. Dimensions are very important.
OR a sample – the best of all possible worlds.
(see Sending Samples)
2) How many castings do you need?
3) Is an original available?
4) How much does the casting weigh?
5) If this is a bid, when are quotes due to the architect or owner?
6) When are the actual castings going to be needed?
7) Do you anticipate that you will need more in the future?
8) Information, Information, Information - The more you can furnish
the better position we are in to give you a realistic quote.
For more information:
Architectural Iron Company
104 Ironwood Court - PO Box 126
Milford, PA 18337-0126
Web Home Page: http://www.architecturaliron.com